Sunday, January 3, 2010

School


I decided to go to school even after my knife wound. I mean I get to see my friends and better than hanging around the house. I missed math because I went late. The school doesn't really seem to care, they just give me a tardy pass and I go on my way. After wondering around I went to lunch. Steve wasn't there, someone told me his mom took a stroke. After lunch I went down to the basement to play some poker. We do this periodically, no one ever minds. I lost like always, accused the guys of cheating, and went back to class. I just sat around at Gym watching other people play basketball. The gym teacher loves me, he actually asked me today to beat up some kid that was giving him problems. Next I have English. English is always my favorite period. I'm in the slow class so we just listen to stories or hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment