Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back Alley


The three of us decided to go up into a party. It was a smokey room with people everywhere. Lights flashing on and off, music blasting, girls everywhere, it was amazing. The Motorcycle boy was playing some pool with a couple guys. Steve was kissing some cute girl in a corner. I was walking around taking it all in. After awhile Steve and I realized the Motorcycle boy was gone. It didn't surprise us much, he always popped in and out of places. We headed out, looking for the bridge. We went up and down streets until we thought it was just right through an alley way. There were 2 figures in it, a black and a white one. One had a what seemed to be a tire tool in his hand. They asked for bread I think, they really just wanted to pound us. I can't remember exactly what happened next but I think one hit me, and the Motorcycle boy saved us both. I really don't know what exactly happened, but I came back from my dream over the shoulder of the Motorcycle boy and Steve walking beside him.

No comments:

Post a Comment