Sunday, January 3, 2010

Across the bridge


Me, the Motorcycle boy, and Steve went across the street to the downtown area tonight. Usually I avoid there, its a rough bad area, but with the motorcycle boy it seems like an adventure. I took a bottle of cherry Vodka and we were off. Steve never drank but for whatever the reason took a couple of swings of it. I don't know if it was the Vodka or all the excitement but I let loose even more than usual. I was swinging on the street poles, walking right through crowds of people, I loved it. Me and Steve were a couple paces behind the Motorcycle boy, he walked very fast. He bought Steve and I a couple of tickets to an adult movie. Steve almost pee'd his pants, I enjoyed it. Steve went to the bathroom and never came back. The Motorcycle boy and I went out to see what was going on. He was on the curb, all shook up. I've never seen him like this; ok I have but this was bad. He said some creep approached him in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment